Time claims ever second, minute, hour, day and year. It is unrelenting in its appetite. As I took some time to myself this morning to reflect on 2016 I have been overcome with Gratitide. It has been an incredible year for myself, my husband, my family, and my friends. I am grateful for the abundance life has to offer each of us and the lessons we can learn. A few highlights of my year.
- Son leaving for his mission in Chile 🇨🇱 and all that surrounds this singular event. I cannot even begin to list the blessings. This one experience alone would a lifetime make.
- Trump winning the election. For those that follow my blog and know me. Yeah this was an epic upset and I am thrilled!
- Our move to Idaho. One of the single biggest decisions of our lives and one that came with an absolute confirmation this was God’s will.
- My husbands successful Exit from one of his business ventures. Hard work does pay off. Congrats my love ❤️ and thank you for dinner!
- The Gift of Hope and the inspiration to spread this message to others in a way that has changed lives. May Hope spread.
- BYU Football having a great season and the future looks bright. RIP Coach.
- Swimming with Dolphins. 🐬 I can’t wait to see you again. I am keeping my promise and bringing my kids to see you. One of the most memorable experiences of my life.
- Travel. This year brought many changes including the opportunity to visit some places I have never or rarely been. Hawaii, the Oregon Coast, Orlando, Manhatten, Cape Cod and Island Park. Other places I was able to spend time include Jackson Hole, San Diego and Las Vegas. We are starting 2017 off right with a trip to Costa Rica.
- My Testimony
- Wonder. I tend to look at everything and ask questions. For those that know me best probably find this childlike response to the world contagious. “It is the gift of Wonder that we are inspired to Explore.”
Thank you 2016 and 2017 I welcome and embrace what is to come. I still am in awe many of you follow this blog. Over 10,000 followers and growing every day. With much gratitude. Angie 😇